3.08.2012

Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Simon & Schuster just announced Becca Fitzpatrick's new book! Finale! There is no cover art yet (I can't wait to see it!) but Goodreads has a summary already:
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?
 I'm super excited! The release date is October 13, 2012, which is way to far away. If you haven't read her first three books, Hush, Hush, Crescendo, and Silence yet, I highly recommend you do! If you're lucky, you won't have to wait very long for Finale! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I read Hush, Hush ages ago (and enjoyed it), but when I tried to read Crescendo, I just couldn't get into it. I'm not sure why...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really didn't like Crescendo the first time I read it either, but Silence changed my opinion of it. Here are my reviews:
      Crescendo
      Silence
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!

Loading...